I just saw the funniest car review video… and Batman was in it.
[youtube video=’XrDADkzgEjw’ width=’500′ height=’350′ vparams=’rel=0|border=0′]
Video uploaded by RECOMBU (http://www.recombu.com/cars) on Youtube.
In London, journalist Rory Reid was doing a car review video on the Hyundai i30 when Batman (i.e. actually a Toronto-based comedian wearing the Batman costume), interrupted and gave his own opinion on the Hyundai. “Batman” literally got into the car and did a test drive. Staying in character, “Batman” didn’t have much to say about the car but he did make a lot of side comments which came out quite funny.
I’m not sure if it was actually a Hyundai or a Batman movie marketing gimmick but it sure got me interested in the car.
During the funny discussions, Rory was able to unobtrusively highlight some key aspects about the Hyundai i30:
- 1.6 Liter 16Valve Diesel engine — Smooth and quiet drive — you barely can tell it’s running on a diesel engine
- Lot of room at the back and huge trunk
- Has Integrated Stop & Go (ISG) feature — the engine stops/starts while on a standstill or slowdown in traffic
- Acceleration: 0 to 60 in 11 secs.
- Nice wheels – comes with 16″ mags, GPS, voice control, other bells and whistles
- Fuel efficiency: 75 miles per gallon
- And it comes in Black